For 10 nights in July, Gertrude Street bursts with visual art and culture courtesy of the artists behind the Gertrude Street Projection. Volunteers will have the opportunity to play an integral part in transforming Melbourne’s quintessential chic street into one of our most visible large scale illuminated outdoor art galleries.
Festival Dates: Friday 21 – Sunday 30 July 2017
We are looking for volunteers with interests in:
• Technical/Production support (availability required throughout 11-14 July)
• Event management
• Gallery assistance
• Bar staff (valid RSA required)
• Documentation & Photography
Benefits of volunteering include:
• Networking opportunities with a variety of creatives and arts professionals.
• Industry experience on a large-scale public art event .
• An invite to our exclusive end of festival Awards Party.
Volunteer applications have now closed. If you have any questions, please contact Festival Director, Nicky Pastore email@example.com