Plug your headphones into an audio device and click the pink play button to the right to listen to the full audio tour.
Grab a friend and download this audio described tour of some of the stunning sites within the Gertrude Street Projection Festival. By making the visual verbal, this experience will open up the festival to people who are Blind or have low vision, their family and friends.
CLICK HERE TO PICK AUDIO TRACKS.
Or press play below for the full tour:
Will McRostie is the founder and Director of Description Victoria, creating accessible and inclusive arts experiences for people who are Blind or have low vision. ARTIST WEBSITE.
1. Welcome, Introduction & Orientation
2. Site 19: Mycolinguistics (Rubico Sterolosis or Oneness) by Ash Coates
3. Site 22: Main Attraction by Jen Rae
4. Site 24: River of Dreams by Jutta Pryor
5. Site 25: Peering into Portholes by Megan Kennedy
6. Site 26: Future Flesh Forms by Glynn Urquhart
7. Site 30: Reflective INK by Rose Staff
8. Site 31: If they build a wall, we can scale it by Amanda Morgan
9. Site 32: Information Superhighway by Amber ter Hedde
10. Site 37: Submerged by Yandell Walton
11. Outro, tips for describing, thanks